QMSCERT auditors have a long experience in OHSAS management systems combining a knowledge how of what an OHSAS program should accomplish and how a management team can control the programs output.
Besides the relevant legislative requirements, the OHSAS 18001/ELOT 1801 standards apply to every company which targets:
1. The development, application and continual improvement of a Health and Safety Management System at work, looking forward to manage all hazards and implement the corporate obligations.
2. The identification of hazards in the workplace.
3. The minimization / elimination of hazards which exist at the workplace.
4. The prevention of accident during work.
5. The achievement of a safe working environment for all personnel, visitors and third parties.
We are cooperating with GCS for OHSAS 18001 and Letrina SA for ELOT 1801.